The psychology club is open to all students at FMU regardless of major.
The FMU Psychology Club was created by Dr. Mike Jordan in 1972 to bring undergraduate students together in both educational and social settings. The Club has maintained an admirable record of service and collegiality since that time. The advisor to the Psychology Club is Dr. Teresa Herzog. Notices of meetings are posted in the Psychology Department area (CEMC 109). Please join us!
The Psychology Club has several goals, including:
- Raising money to assist various community organizations
- Organizing events across campus involving both students and faculty
- Hosting social events, such as dinners out, picnics, and attendance at sporting events
- Providing members with information about graduate school and careers in psychology
- Bringing nationally renowned guest speakers to FMU
Psychology Club, Fall 2014
2014 – 2015 Officers
Janaya Hammond – President
Chiquita Fox – Vice President / Public Relations
Ester Brown - Treasurer
Amber Griffith – Bake Sale Coordinator
Rebecca Prohaska – Back-up Bake Sale Coordinator