The psychology club is open to all students at FMU regardless of major.
The FMU Psychology Club was created by Dr. Mike Jordan in 1972 to bring undergraduate students together in both educational and social settings. The Club has maintained an admirable record of service and collegiality since that time. The advisor to the Psychology Club is Dr. Teresa Herzog. Notices of meetings are posted in the Psychology Department area (CEMC 109). Please join us!
The Psychology Club has several goals, including:
- Raising money to assist various community organizations
- Organizing events across campus involving both students and faculty
- Hosting social events, such as dinners out, picnics, and attendance at sporting events
- Providing members with information about graduate school and careers in psychology
- Bringing nationally renowned guest speakers to FMU
2015 – 2016 Officers
Stephonia Johnson – President
Rachell Bates – Vice President
Nyesha Elmore – Secretary
Natalia Piedade – Treasurer
BriAnna Alexander – Public Relations
Ma’Lykia Purdy – Event Coordinator
Dr. Teresa Herzog – Faculty Advisor