The psychology club is open to all students at FMU regardless of major.
The FMU Psychology Club was created by Dr. Mike Jordan in 1972 to bring undergraduate students together in both educational and social settings. The Club has maintained an admirable record of service and collegiality since that time. The Psychology Club is co-advised by Dr. Shannon Toney Smith and Dr. Traci Taber. Notices of meetings are posted on the Psychology Department’s social media pages. Please join us!
The Psychology Club has several goals, including:
• Raising money to assist various community organizations
• Organizing events across campus involving both students and faculty
• Hosting social events, such as dinners out, picnics, and attendance at sporting events
• Providing members with information about graduate school and careers in psychology
• Bringing nationally renowned guest speakers to FMU
2016 – 2017 Officers
Stephonia Johnson – President
Rachell Bates – Vice President
Marisa White – Treasurer
Kentrell Cooper – Public Relations
Kendria Mason – Event Coordinator
Dr. Shannon Toney Smith & Dr. Traci Taber – Faculty Co-Advisors